Weather on Orchard Mesa

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Watchin' A Cowboy Picture

... with commercials ... and this song is playing in the background of one of the ads. dig

"Hey Siri what song is playing?" Sounds Like ....

Eer-werm

Move on over give me the keys

I'm gonna drive this red love machine and careen

Into the ravine

I got a habit I can't seem to kick

Once I get an idea it sticks. But don't worry

It'll only hurt a bit

I walk the line between day and night I got a blood throat thirst and I can't fight it,

But I won't stop searching until I get my Glory.

I'll be the first in line I'll desert the church when it's in my mind I can't get enough

I'm gonna take what I want just happy to have that Glory

All I need is enough to feed

Satisfy my insatiable greed for chaos

Time to set it free

Can't stop me I'm the boss

You'll need more than a crooked cross

'Cause I'm coming

And it sure is sharp

I walk the line between day and night I got a blood throat thirst  and I can't fight it

And I won't stop looking until I get my Glory

I'll be the first in line to desert the church when it's in my mind I can't get enough

I'm gonna take what I want just happy to have that Glory


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Please express your thoughts FREELY.