Weather on Orchard Mesa

Monday, May 10, 2021

Where's Your Head AT, Man?

Fellow BABIES!! I want yuz to know this past week has been one more MoFO! I will not go into details but ... in about 7 or 8 days I'ma be HOMELESS! Approaching 70 and hittin' the road ... one mo' AGAIN!

Try'na keep my focus as I compile and mark off a list of about a million items that changes daily. Jeezy Ka-REEZY! but I ain't whinin'. No. That shit leads to feelin' sorry for a mug and Honey, I ain't got the time or focus to spare for self-pity. Most of this shit I WANT and asked for so. I'ma gitmesome while I still can! Ever day while I can. Wheh' My HEAD At? So TODAY ..... My head was at USPS ... doin' that thang ... AGAIN, heh heh, and NOW I'm just Jammin'! Git YOU Some ....

Top Ten Best All Time Albums No Doubt! Steve Winwood, Eric Clapton, Ginger Baker and Rick Grech at the top of their game and becoming one entity of pure groove. dig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Please express your thoughts FREELY.