Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Hump Day Pic Dump Day

I've two pair of Scarlet Tanagers and at least two pair of Indigo Buntings visiting several times a day lately. This year is the first I've seen either at Johnsonville. Though I had two different Bluebird families nest here last year I haven't seen hide nor feather of 'em this year. Skrange. BUT my favorite bird of all, "the hardest working birds in rock and roll", the Carolina Wrens, are everywhere! I love them bug eatin' rascals! Life Is Good here. Hope it's as good where you are.
       ANYway .... here's a healthy(?) dump from this past week.  AHHhhhh! Smell That? Impeachment's In The Air! Enjoy ...



































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. The "Not Pregnant? I can help" one has an Austin area code.

    Figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beej. Thanks, and again. I'm stealing the Not Preggers trick.

    Fuck Walmart!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind. This Is Fucken 'Murka!