Sunday, March 12, 2017

"I Get The Strangest Kinda Feelin's ....

I was out in the snow and cold most of yesterday and took 'a chill'. Didn't sleep well last night and now have a crick in my neck. I haven't chewed anything in nearly three days, have only six fuckin' teeth left in my head, yet woke up with a toothache to go along with my neck crick. Hope the beginning of your Daylight Saving Time is off to a better start than mine. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to be alive enough to HAVE fuckin' miseries, I garnTEE! Here's a song that always helps ease my miseries a wee bit. Enjoy



You know you get the strangest feelin'
Yea, when a guitar plays the blues
You know you get the strangest little feelin'
Yea, when a guitar plays the blues

You know your body gets a message
Yea, your soul has got to groove

You know you might even batch your eye
Yea, you might even snatch a cry
Yea the feelin' you're feelin' within ya
Well you know you just can't hide
You got to bend it like that [guitar bend]
You kinda' squeeze it like this [guitar squeeze]

And it reaches down inside you
Yea, your soul, it just can't resist
'Cause you get the strangest kinda' feelin'
Yea, when a guitar plays the blues
You know your body gets a message
Yea, your soul, your soul, your soul has got to move

[guitar solo]

And when the music's over
Mmm, it's time to turn out the lights
You know the blues goes home with you
Yea, that soothes you through the night

You get the strangest kinda' feelin'
Yea, when a guitar plays the blues
You know your body gets a message
And your soul, your soul, your soul has got to move

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind. This Is Fucken 'Murka!